SCE's personnel support division was formed to assist companies in meeting the challenges of an ever-changing worldwide marketplace. With the flexibility to assist clients to maintain proper staffing levels due to disparities in workload, servicing multiple contract locations, fulfilling seasonal requirements, and responding to the periodic needs for specialists or professionals possessing unique skills, SCE Environmental Group is your support source.
SCE is one of a few staffing companies dedicated specifically to the environmental & construction markets. SCE provides clients with a complete range of professional support staff to meet every project goal. Our specialists have the education, licenses, training, certifications, experience and work ethics necessary to meet or exceed client's employee expectations and are available on a temporary basis; either part time or full time, as clients' needs require, from one day to several months.
Oil & Gas - SCE has an incredible track record in the petroleum market extending over 10 years. Having worked with all of the Major Petroleum companies throughout the world, SCE understands the oil and gas production process, as well as the personnel demands that accompany it, from exploration and production to transportation and delivery. Unlike other Staffing Companies, SCE is not a "resume finder", rather is in the environmental business full-time. This allows SCE to place seasoned environmental professionals on a short-term or long-term basis at competitive rates.
Oil and Gas Disciplines
- Damage Prevention
- Environmental Technicians (HAZMAT)
- Facility Coordinators
- GIS Specialists
- Health & Safety Officers and Technicians
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Maps & Record Coordinators
- Materials Management
- Meter Readers
- Operations Support
- Outage Support
- Planners & Schedulers
- Pipeline Specialists
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Professional Geologists (PG)
- Project Managers
- Property Assets Specialists
- Right-of-Way Agents
- Sample Technicians
- Wastewater Plant Operators
- Wetland Specialists
How do you save Time & Money with SCE?
- SCE's local (Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania) workforce can be dispatched to project locations throughout the Marcellus region on short notice.
- There will be no papetwork hassles. One easy-to-ready invoice per week.
- There are no contracts or obligation to any SCE worker.
- This will drastically alleviate the workload in your Human Resource IDispatch department by allowing SCE to fulfill you labor needs.
- SCE provides all physicals and Health & Safety training to the employees.
- SCE will pay and file worker's compensation, unemployment, FICA, federal tax, state tax, and any other fee or tax which significantly reduces your liability.