SCE provides a full range of in-house services and products to Government Agencies, Public, Commercial and Private Industries both nationally and internationally. SCE offers comprehensive on-site services for industrial cleaning, decontamination, oil & gas services, site remediation, demolition, transportation & disposal and emergency response, meeting the highest safety standards in the industry today.
Established in 2000, SCE was founded with the intent to offer safe, cost-effective environmental services at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Once created, SCE emerged in the Eastern United States as a full service environmental contracting company. As an 185+ person environmental contractor, SCE has extensive experience in the environmental construction industry with numerous Fortune 100 & 500 companies including many of the Top 10 Consulting and Engineering companies worldwide.
SCE’s projects have ranged from a team subcontractor on the Anthrax clean up @ the Hart Senate Building in Washington, DC to a complex $23M dollar soil excavation and landfill capping project to a $6.2M large scale demolition of a former chemical plant in Philadelphia. With extensive environmental construction experience, qualified personnel, and a fleet of heavy equipment, SCE is a cost-competitive turnkey environmental contractor.
Since our founding, SCE has completed projects in 36 US States. In 2002, SCE completed its first international project in Taiwan. Since then, SCE has worked in the Bahamas, Nicaragua, Togo,Croix (USVI), Kuwait, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos, Canada and continues to grow its international business.
Partial List of Services Provided by SCE:
- On-site closures (lagoon, pond, site)
- Proprietary Lead Stabilization Technology
- Chemical/mixed waste remediation
- Pipeline Construction (HDPE, Ductile, Steel)
- Transportation & Disposal coordination
- Fixation and stabilization (in situ and ex situ)
- Subsurface recovery systems (wells, french and horizontal drains, gas collection systems)
- Crime Scene Cleanup (biohazard)
- Removal of underground and aboveground storage tanks (UST/AST)
- Asbestos Inspection and Abatement
- Decontamination/decommissioning (Zero Waste Technology)
- Lead Paint Inspection and Abatement
- Clandestine Laboratory (Meth Lab) Cleanup
- Asbestos Abatement (Licensed in 15 States)